A lot of people have been asking me, “What will you do?”
The easy answer is: hike, rock climb, snorkel, watch wildlife, kayak, go caving, attend ranger-led tours, and simply explore.
Yet I assume that most people mean, “What will you do when you’re not doing adventurous things?”
So I’ve come up with a list:
- Serenade the mosquitoes with my ukulele
- Make a beef jerky necklace
- Decorate the interior of my MyPod with fancy push pins
- Create intricate origami out of previously visited National Park brochures
- Weave a laundry basket out of pliable plant fibers
And if all else fails and I’m suffering in absolute boredom, there’s always this game.
I’ll probably cheat, just so you know.