Length of Stay:
- 3 days, 3 nights
- Weather – a balmy 65° up in the mountains
- I saw only one mosquito, and I quickly eradicated its life before it could destroy mine
- Feet problems (weak arches = toe/ankle/heel problems)
- Saying goodbye to my good friend Tyler
- Bearfence Scramble
- Locally made blackberry ice cream from the camp store
Favorite Random Moment(s)
- Trying to get my camping stove to work. On my first night, it took about one and a half hours to make chicken and pasta. I thoroughly enjoyed the blissful feeling of success. It’s all part of the camping experience, right?
- Finding a note on my car that read as following: “I have some questions about your MyPod. Please call Carol at…” This was the first of many MyPod inquiries and “tours”.