Length of Stay:
- 2 days, 3 nights
- Accompanying a park rancher on her morning walkabout and receiving an hour-long personal lesson about the park’s plant life
- Seeing an alligator relaxing in the lake
- I really wanted to see a feral pig (no luck)
- Mosquito bites – 32, to be exact
- Weston Lake Loop
- Bliss – upon hooking up my MyPod for the first time and hearing the sweet hum of AC
Favorite Random Moment(s):
- Having a baby boa constrictor flung around my shoulders at a flea market in attempts to get me to purchase a “new pet”.
- Peach festival! There was a parade, live music, vendors, and, of course, peaches galore. I met a lovely couple (Byron and Shirley) who bought be something called a peach delight. Yum.