Every park that I’ve been to is special in it’s own way. The diversity found within the natural areas of our country is truly astounding.
That being said, some parks piqued my interest a little more than others.
Introducing my favorites…
(1) Best Hiking: Redwood Forest
(2) Best Desert Park: Joshua Tree
(3) Best Lil’ Town: Bar Harbor (outside of Acadia National Park)
(4) Best Exploration: Channel Islands
(5) Best Views: Glacier
(6) Most Isolated: Isle Royale
(7) Best Waterfalls: Yosemite
(8) Best Forests: Sequoia
(9) Best Pure Fun: Lassen Volcanic
(10) Best Overall: Olympic